We are currently looking to recruit 3 new Administration Support/Receptionists for our Medical, Dental and Family Service Unit Offices. This is a fantastic opportunity for three Indigenous people to join our team at RivMed. We are looking for a medical receptionist to work in our busy Aboriginal medical services, a dental receptionist and a receptionist for our Family Services Unit. The ideal candidate will be a self starter, have a passion for customer service and have experience utilising medical practice software eg Titanium or Communicare.
Who we are
Riverina Medical and Dental Aboriginal Corporation (RivMed) is a long-established Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation in the heart of Wiradjuri Country.
RivMed work to effect change in the most marginalised and vulnerable people in our community. We work to achieve this through the provision of culturally appropriate medical and well-being services for Aboriginal people and their families.
This is an Aboriginal identified role and you will need to provide a confirmation of Aboriginality.
We are searching for a punctual, enthusiastic, highly motivated receptionists with:
- A kind approach
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Well-groomed & professional presentation
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work both as a team member & independently
- Medical practice software experience highly regarded.
- Exceptional time management skills
- A demonstrated understanding of the issues and barriers that impact upon the health outcomes of Aboriginal people
- Two reference checks will be required including one recent supervisor.
- Exceptional Interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of data systems and entry.
It would be awesome if you also had some or all of the following
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Skills or experience with Titanium or Communicare
- Certificate in Business Administration
We offer an excellent range of benefits including but not limited to:
- Excellent remuneration – potential for above average salary
- Full access to salary sacrifice arrangements up to a grossed-up value of $30,000
- Accelerated long service leave entitlements and early access to such leave
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program, with the cost of external counselling sessions paid by the Corporation
- Ability to accrue and take Time Off in Lieu (within reason & at manager discretion)
- Excellent training and development opportunities
If this role is of interest, we look forward to hearing from you. Please provide a copy of your up-to-date resume and a cover letter outlining your motivation for applying and the skills, capabilities and experience you will bring to the role.
Applicants must also hold a current drivers licence, NSW Working with Children Check and a Confirmation of Aboriginality.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or marked “CONFIDENTIAL” and addressed to the Human Resource Team, PO Box 458, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Applications close 9am, Tuesday 9 January 2024.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and employment is subject to a clear Working with Children and Criminal Record Check. Successful applicants must demonstrate vaccination for Covid-19 in line with current Department of Health regulations.