Human Resources Manager
Riverina Medical and Dental Aboriginal Corporation (RivMed) is a long-established Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation in the heart of Wiradjuri Country. RivMed provide medical, dental services, social and emotional wellbeing programs and have been working for 30 years in the Riverina communities. RivMed works to effect change with the most marginalised and vulnerable people in our community. We work to achieve this through the provision of culturally appropriate medical, allied health, and well-being services for Aboriginal people and their families.
The organisation is currently undergoing a period of positive change with increased transparency and accountability.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, your focus in this position will be the management of all employee related matters including but not limited to:
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Strategic Plan and moving people and culture in the right direction for RivMed;
- Budget and Financial Management;
- Developing HR and WHS capability for managers;
- Recruitment and selection, orientation and onboarding, performance planning and review, performance management, learning and development, employee records management and succession planning;
- Industrial relations management; and
- Work Health and Safety management.
You will need several years’ experience in HR management / leadership role. You will also need:
- Commitment to working with Aboriginal communities, children and young people.
- Experience working with peak bodies, funding agencies, service regulators, strategic partners and community.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources / Industrial Relations or related field
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team.
- Demonstrated experience in managing budgetary requirements
- High level of computer literacy; sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office software systems.
- Proven commitment to delivering exceptional internal customer service to managers and employees.
The successful applicant:
- must demonstrate vaccination for Covid-19 in line with current Department of Health regulations; and
- will be required to have a National Police Check and Working with Children Check in accordance with legislative requirements
Two reference checks will be required including one recent supervisor.
We offer an excellent range of benefits including:
- Non-profit status with salary sacrifice available to reduce tax and increase your take home pay
- An opportunity to really make a difference to the communities we serve
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The closing date for this role is 9.00am on Friday 7 October 2022.